It’s looking like we are going to be treated to a beautiful May bank holiday weekend. And I’m going to set aside an hour or two in the garden with my Free Printable June Calendar page and plan out the next month. If you want to grab a copy of the calendar you can find the link to download it at the bottom of this post.
Free Printable June Calendar
My clean and simple style planner pages have plenty of space for appointments and day to day reminders. And I’ve also included a box for you to choose a number one focus each month.
You can then pick a few important goals for June. Keep your calendar page close by throughout the month and enjoy gcrossing each one off.
If you want to go deeper with your June planning, I have a weekly planner, a daily planner and a weekly meal planner all free to download in my subscriber resource library. If you’d like to become a subscriber you can sign up below. There’s also an exclusive 2021 dated version of this calendar in the library.
What Can You Do in June?
Here are a few ideas of things you could consider planning in June.
5 Things to do in June
- Create a Summer Playlist – find some uplifting, summery tracks to enjoy on an early morning stroll or just sitting in the garden or park.
- Go swimming in the sea – or your local outdoor pool. The water should be starting to warm up a little by now.
- Get gardening – try growing some fruit, veg or flowers, give the lawn a mow, and benefit from a little workout too.
- Make up a picnic – compile a delicious picnic lunch or even tea to enjoy out in the fresh air.
- Sunbathe – pick up a great book and a glass of something cold and enjoy a bit of time out for yourself.
5 National Days in June
- 4th June – National Cheese Day, book a cheese tasting session or visit a local cheesemonger and try an new flavour.
- 6th June – National Yo-Yo Day, pick yourself a a yo-yo and teach yourself some tricks to show off with.
- 15th June – Nature Photography Day – visit a botanical garden, go birdwatching or catch a sunset. And don’t forget to take some photos.
- 20th June – National Hike with a Geek Day – Lure those gamers and surfers away from their technology and get them engaging with the outside world.
- 3oth June – National Meteor Watch Day – plan an evening with friends or family under the stars. Check out Nationdaycalendar.com’s 9 Steps to Great Night Sky Viewing for some tips.
Here are the links to the June calendar pages, available in 8.5×11″ and A4.
Have fun with your June planning.
Leave a Reply